Terms & Policies
Modulator Shipping and Returns
We make every effort to send your modulator within 2 days of purchase date. We use United States Postal Service first class or priority mail. Estimated domestic delivery is 2 to 5 business days. International delivery can vary greatly (between 2-5 weeks due to customs). If you prefer expedited shipping in or outside the U.S., additional shipping fees will incur based on shipping preference. Rates vary country to country, so we are happy to provide a quote for your package, based on the USPS options available. Please contact us for an option that will best suit your needs.
The Krentz Modulator is built to last a lifetime; if it is used as intended, you should never have to replace it. However, because of the strength of the magnets, the modulator can receive quite a sharp blow if it is allowed to jump onto another magnet or a large metallic object.
- If you have been using the modulator correctly (according to the instructions), and the modulator becomes defective at any time, we will replace it and send you free postage for returns. We ask that you return the defective modulator if we need to send you a replacement so that we can discover what went wrong and ensure it does not happen again.
- If you have not been using the modulator correctly, and it breaks because of rough handling, we are not responsible for replacing it. Here are some examples of “rough handling”:
- Allowing the modulator to attract to a hard magnetic surface, like a refrigerator or desk. The modulator has very strong magnets and will “fly” through the air and make contact with magnetic surfaces with quite a lot of force. This can damage the product.
- Dropping it on the floor.
- Attempting to open the vial by pulling at the top silver magnet.
- Using your modulator as a Christmas tree ornament.
We are very proud of our 99% customer satisfaction rate for eliminating wolves and improving tone.
If you are not completely satisfied with your modulator, we will work with you to try and resolve any problems as quickly as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact us with concerns at email@example.com:
- If there is a problem with how you are using the modulator, we can personally walk you through the installation and adjustment process over email, the phone, or skype.
- If you are using the modulator correctly and you are still unhappy with it, we will fully refund your money within 30 days of your purchase.
Felt Pad Came Off?
Humankind has not developed a fool-proof technology for adhering a felt disc to a metal surface. We use the best product currently available for this task: very thin cyanoacrylate (super-glue). If the felt disc on the black dot magnet is subject to enough pulling and comes off, you may easily reattach it with a copious amount of cyanoacrylate covering the entire surface of the destination magnet. Alternatively, you can order a replacement black dot on our website for $10.
Instrument Trial, Shipping, and Returns
If you are interested in trying a Krentz Cremona instrument, please contact us by email or phone to discuss our trial policies. In most cases, we allow a one week trial with a credit card deposit.
We pay for shipping to you, and we ask you to pay for shipping the instrument back to us.
All instrument sales are final. At the time of sale, we will send you proof of authenticity and an invoice for insurance purposes. If you feel that your instrument needs adjusting, or it becomes damaged, we are more than happy to work with you on finding a reputable luthier who can help you.